With the ability to blend discreetly into any setting, LightScene offers a sleek, spotlight design, and is available in two models – LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black. Epson 3LCD laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine for advanced image quality and outstanding performance. Additionally, LightScene offers users robust content management options, flexible vertical and horizontal rotation, and 360-degree mounting on tracks, floors, walls, or ceilings, making seamless incorporation into existing house of worship infrastructure simple.
LightScene offers beautiful displays and unobtrusive visuals, without compromising performance or reliability.
Additional features include: ·
• Robust content management – Includes templates, effects, color filters, and customizable options; users can create playlists, control the projector and schedule functions remotely with an easy-to-use, web-based application or over the network with Crestron ®, Art-Net and more ·
• Scalable for an array of applications – Daisy-chain multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, impactful displays
• Easily programmable – Playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
• Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on tracks, floors, walls, or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces ·
• Expansive connectivity – HDMI ®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed
• Bright visual display system – Offers up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich colors
LightScene projectors empower houses of worship with the creative freedom and flexibility needed to visually enhance their surroundings – anything from real-time information about services, creating displays for community events, or wayfinding – for a memorable, engaging experience.