Epson’s Pro L-Series projectors are the first to integrate a laser-light source with an inorganic phosphor wheel in combination with inorganic LCD panels for outstanding image quality, durability, and reliability. The laser light engine also allows the projector to reach maximum brightness and turn off almost immediately, drastically reducing wait time and allowing the media personnel to operate the projector as needed during the service. In addition, the laser light source combined with inorganic components provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours, ideal for hard to reach and permanent installations.
The Pro L1755UNL includes a wide variety of features ideal for houses of worship, including a remote image capture with a built-in camera for diagnostic purposes, flexible connection options, high native contrast ratio, and simple 360-degree installation and projection at any angle. With Epson’s 4K Enhancement technology the projector accepts 4K input and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass Full HD image quality. It’s also compatible with Epson’s extensive selection of lenses, include a ultra-short throw option, with powered lens shift and lens memory.
Designed to operate 24/7, Epson’s Pro L-Series laser-based 3LCD projectors are rapidly becoming the benchmark for color reproduction, brightness, stacking, and blending capabilities. The Pro L1755UNL projector is an extension of this technology, continuing to offer an exceptional display experience with superior color brightness while reducing maintenance time and costs.
The Pro L1755UNL can be utilized for various houses of worship events including scheduled worship, large youth group gatherings, and holiday and church sponsored events. The premium projector can display hymn lyrics, videos, congregation notes, and announcements in addition to movies, games, and signage, depending on the event. With uncompromised image quality, the Pro L1755UNL is the ideal choice to fulfill any house of worship’s projection needs. The Pro L1755UNL includes several advanced features that set it apart within the market, including:
• Image Quality: Delivers impeccable images with 15,000 lumens of color and white brightness from a standard 120V outlet, and native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement technology
• Reliability: Epson’s solid-state laser light source creates bright, vibrant images and up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free use
• Versatility: Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for use in a variety of venues and applications, and easy integration
• 4K Enhancement Technology: Revolutionary technology accepts a 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass Full HD image quality, by shifting each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution
• Dynamic Projection Capabilities: Advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
• Professional Installation: Offers full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off® power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios
• Image Correction Camera: Automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
• Outstanding Service and Support: Limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first